Delay period
After taking deviry tablet today i got my period the flow of my period is normal as regular ... I want to ask that this will be now considered as my regulaar perid??? For next period again i have to take deviry or it will come on own... and next period date will be 25 Feb or it I'll chnge ???

Consult
No dear this is withdrawal bleeding due to med not ur periods,pls connect me on practo so that i can explain u this in detail and solve ur problem,my name is dr lavina batra
In most of the cases, period would come on regular basis
Deviry jus helps u get Ur period this cycle Next cycle ... unpredictable if u get Ur period on ur own Reason for the delay needs to be treated n investigated
Please consult for proper discussion.