Degloving injury
Met with an accident 2 years ago having devolving injury in right leg lower limb with fracture head of fibula. There still exists some sort of infection in my operated leg,having problem of regular swelling till date and feel itching and burning sensation all the time. Recently I got infection once again kindly help me

hi dear...!!! i just wana knw abut ur whole history n case after that  u started ur med ... es der any sensation?

Hi, as per the details told by you, it might be a sort of class 1 cellulitis... Oral antibiotics like cephalexin or amoxyclav 625mg po tds for 5 days will be sufficient along with paracetamol serratiopeptidase combination drug... It s better to do cbc, x ray of that portion. And wound should be examined directly by a physician/treating surgeon..
Hi, the infection could be due to cellulitis or osteomyelitis. Further evaluation is required like cbc, blood culture, pus culture & sensitivity, xray, bone biopsy etc.., to confirm diagnosis. Kindly consult orthopedician...

Symptoms of leg injuries Headache after head injury