Knee injury
I met with a minor accident last weekend. I hurt my knees, there was bleeding, so i applied dettol that day and left it for that day. Still the wound didnt heal, next day got the dressing done in office. The nurse did the cleaning and dressed that up. Next day it got all worse, applied betadine, soframycine. The injury is now healed 80% but still some areas are white and not getting healed properly. Can you suggest ways to heal it quickly

Hello.. O would have appreciated if you would have clicked the pic of the wound so that I an comment on it in a better way...continue using betadine and soframycin whenever not healed..meet a doctor and show it once... Thank you