DeficiencyCalcium and B12

Hello, What should I take in diet to get back my calcium and b12 score. Here note that I am Vegetarian. and My Deficiency is from last year.
views-icons 63 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on DeficiencyCalcium and B12

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
What is your height and weight. There Are vegetarian sources of calcium and vit b12 which u can include in your diet . I can surely help u with this
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., Good sources of vitamin B12 include: meat. salmon and codmilk and other dairy products, eggs... As you are a vegetarian and you are looking for alternatives to meat and dairy products, there are other foods that contain vitamin B12, such as yeast extract (including Marmite), as well as some fortified breakfast cereals and soy products.... You need to take vitamin B12 tablets every day between meals. Alternatively, you may need to have an injection of hydroxocobalamin twice a year.....Consult Physician.....