Deep pores on face

I having deep pores on my face on both cheeks and they look very dirty.my skin is very oily.I want permanent treatment of the pores due to pimples.please suggest is there any surgery or treatmnt to fill the pores.thanku.

Doctor Answers (1) on Deep pores on face

Dr. Aman Sharma Delhi | Dermatologist
Acne pores or acne scars on the face have multiple treatment options Where are some treatments like fractional laser treatments specially non burning fractional laser are the benchmark in efficiency and safety for treating acne scars and things like open pores.
A good fractional laser treatment can be very expensive so it is a good idea to combine others simpler treatment modalities available for the problem like professional and home Peels. There are a lot of good new technology preparations available for home application which works very well and can give good improvement in mild to moderate acne scars and pores. along with all this treatment you should avoid too much of Sun exposure,
and goes without saying that underlying cause of excess oiliness and acne should be treated simultaneously also