Decayed teeth
Whether root canal is the option for decayed tooth.. Any side effects of root canal for child of 4 years?

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..yes a badly decayed tooth requires root canal. Yes it's true that root canal treatment is done for children as well. Regards

Hello there. I can understand your concern but Who suggested you these procedures? Are you not aware that the milk tooth will fall and a permanent set of teeth will erupt? Are you seriously considering those procedures? You must be planning on doing it yourself because I don't think any dentist would be interested in doing it. Which tooth are you talking about by the way. Please consult a dentist with the child let the dentist decided what to do. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.