Daydreaming all the time

I been daydreaming all the time, at work, while walking, before sleep and after waking up from sleep. It becomes hard to leave bed. Wiring ear phones and listening songs after getting up from sleep (addiction). I have excessive day dreams about what gonna happen next and in future. Day dreaming about fantasy, reality and the present moment which is going to happen next. Day dreaming the possibilities of everyday life, future and getting disappointed often as everything dreamed is really happening. No fun or surprise in life. Daydreaming about death experience, being at places and experiencing its presence. Unable to read any books or story since having short attention span. Not more focused on regular life.

Doctor Answers (1) on Daydreaming all the time

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
hello, one thing you should know first is it is not a disease. a simple change in daily routine can improve your mind health. first thing is you need to get busy in your life, so that your mind doesn't get any time to think about negativity. concentrate on your work, spend more time with friends or family, play games, go to trecking, daily change the route when you go to work,join gym or swimming or sports club or dance class. kepp your self busy. eat healthy. daily do meditation atleast for 5min morning and evening.