Dark Underarm

I have dark underarm since 10 years. It is also a little bulgy/fat. Many a times pus forms inside. Please suggest me a good solution so that i could permanently get rid of this problem.
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Dark Underarm

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use any OTC anti-allergic medications. This could be a sign of a disease Called Hidradenitis suppurativa which needs specific treatment by a skin specialist. Hope it helps you Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?