Dark black spots on both cheeks and nose
I am facing black spots issues on my both cheeks and nose, tried to fix by the help of skin doctors in Hindu Rao hospital. Doctors called, it's a melasama and I tried clearz Max and suncrose equazel but those were not fixed, I also tried aelovera and lemon but those are still dark and spearding all over the face so plz suggest best solution to fix it

You may need some oral medication ... And change of topical..
continue suncros ,,,, but may try azelic based products after ur dermatologist advise
avoid bleach and scrub

Spots on chin and cheeks Swollen cheek near nose Dark ring around nose