Dandruff problem

I am having hairfall at a rapid rate . Dandruff forms a layer on head and need to remove through comb. In past I have tried anti-dandruff shampoos , but they increase hairfall. I have found apple cider vinegar to be useful in this case as on websites. Please tell me what is a natural treatment for this , as I am not in a stage to experiment something since very less hair are remaining.

Doctor Answers (3) on Dandruff problem

Naturally you can wash hair with curry leaves paste in butter milk and for medicine I need history to know cause for your hair loss.you can ask me for better results.
Hi  , clinic visit is needed to rule out scalp psoriasis .  Kaishor guggul -1 tab  & Amla powder -1/2 tsf  with 4tsf of bhringraj asav in 1/4th cup of Luke warm water After lunch and dinner  will work in dandruff & hair fall.
Hairfall n dandruff are very common problems, so no need to worry but do t neglect also. Hair fall can be controlled better in d beginning and Ayurveda has better solution. I suggest to consult doctor once n get complete benefits. In general medications may not work in everybody as it is individuvalised acc. To Ayurveda.