Dandruff problem
I am having hairfall at a rapid rate . Dandruff forms a layer on head and need to remove through comb. In past I have tried anti-dandruff shampoos , but they increase hairfall. I have found apple cider vinegar to be useful in this case as on websites. Please tell me what is a natural treatment for this , as I am not in a stage to experiment something since very less hair are remaining.

Dr. Praveen Rustagi
Ayurveda 19 yrs exp Delhi

Hi  , clinic visit is needed to rule out scalp psoriasis .  Kaishor guggul -1 tab  & Amla powder -1/2 tsf  with 4tsf of bhringraj asav in 1/4th cup of Luke warm water After lunch and dinner  will work in dandruff & hair fall.
Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hairfall n dandruff are very common problems, so no need to worry but do t neglect also. Hair fall can be controlled better in d beginning and Ayurveda has better solution. I suggest to consult doctor once n get complete benefits. In general medications may not work in everybody as it is individuvalised acc. To Ayurveda.
Dr. Prashil Junankar
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Nagpur
Naturally you can wash hair with curry leaves paste in butter milk and for medicine I need history to know cause for your hair loss.you can ask me for better results.