Daily diet to follow during the pandemic
Hi Doctor, Given my job profile to be quite hectic I spend lot of time in front of laptop. Due to this pandemic and long working hours, I need help for a daily diet along with good nutrition. I also have hair loss problem. My hair becomes weak and gets cut half way rather than from the root hence hair breakage.

Things need to be discussed in detail about your meal patterns and nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi User Hope you are doing good during this pandemic. Healthy and balanced diet will work like a miracle. If you have hair fall / hair loss problem then you must include those foods which are rich in protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Sulphur, Zinc and some more Micronutrients. Along with that avoid long sitting in front of the screen because it will put strain on your eyes and increase your stress level also. I would say that you can contact me through practo or DM me though this link Link-https://instagram.com/nutri_hub_by_dt.anshika?igshid=bsatxnz57bck Link- https://www.facebook.com/dt.anshikasrivastavanutrihub/ I will customise your diet according to your need, because of pandemic people spend more time on screen and their physical activity gets reduced, stress level is high, snacking and munching is there. And this is what where all problem exists.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
You should follow healthy diet. Eat food in calories deficit balancing your macros and micros, take 5 to 6 small meals in a day. Cut your sugar intake, avoid fried food, avoid refined food add whole grain food to your diet, add beans, legumes, more of fruits and green vegetables to your diet, replace white rice to brown rice, drink detox water, increase your water intake. I am sure these changes will help you to reach your goal soon.
Greetings for the day!!!       A sedentary lifestyle can cause a lot of health problems on the long run. It is ideal that you follow a balanced diet by including all food groups. Atleast 30- 60min of exercise along with some breathing exercise can help with the Stress. Regarding hair loss, a diet rich in vitamins and minerals and antioxidants will help. You do need a detailed diet plan that will help you to safeguard your self in this pandemic and also to attain the expected results
Try and identify whether your weight is appropriate for your age and height. Depending on that, a customized diet plan from a professional will be appropriate.
Do not resort to any crash diets, those might give some short term results but it will worsen the problem on long run Thank you!
take more fresh fruits amd vegetable salads, its easy, cut them in a big bowl and keep in fridge, take in small bowls and eat bit by bit while working on your desk.