Cyst on testicles
From last 5-6 years, I'm having some cysts on my testicles. Till Now i waited to get it cured by itself, but now i am fed up with it. Please suggest me how to gwt rid of these cysts as soon as possible. Kindly help and suggest good doctors here in bangalore to whom i can consult and get the cure for it.
87 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi Treatment depends on the size and location of the cysts. The commonest is the cyst on epididymis called epididymal cyst and if it is small (like less than 1 cm) then no treatment is needed. if large then treatment will be in the form of operation. Please see an urologist or a general surgeon for surgery. These cysts do not go away by themselves.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.