Cyst in pituitary gland

Sir he is having cyst in pituitary gland (macroedoma) and doctors have suggested him to go for surgery so can you please suggest that should we go for surgery or try homeopathy.

Doctor Answers (6) on Cyst in pituitary gland

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
Dr.A.K.Mandal here for you.
U may contact for your characterized treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Hello,
Pituitary macroadenomas are usually tumours exceeding 10 mm. It responds to medication to reduce tumour mass, restore normal vision and restore hormone functions. Surgery and radiation are also other methods of treatment.  Pituitary macroprolactinomas have good response to medical treatment. This medical treatment can be any including Homoeopathy, allopathy, etc. You can try for medical treatment for a month. If it responds, then you can carry on with it. Otherwise should go for surgery.

Regards

Consult a homeopath who gives constitutional medicine .means who treats from the root cause as u can't give much time for pitutary cyst to get dissolved.
You can seek a homeopath and find a remedy to your problem
Dr. Monazir Ahsan Patna | Homeopath
Go for homoeopathic treatment