ayurveda-icon
Cure for lipoma
Is there cure for lipoma in ayurveda. I have a lipoma which is occassionally pressing my nerves and causing pain.

depend upon position of lipoma , size, swelling etc. need to consult

Consult ayurveda physician for proper diagnosis and root cause of ailment
Maintain healthy lifestyle and diet schedule
Avoid excess oily spicy salty dairy and bakery products in diet
Find out root cause of your problem by ayurved way diagnosis Correct it by ayurved way medicine diet and lifestyle corrections Finding out root cause and its cure is very important for improvement permanent cure Correct diagnosis by ayurved way is very important main factor in treatment Take any ayurved medicine after proper ayurved way diagnosis only for avoiding bad effects of intake Take online consultation directly for accurate diagnosis and treatment diet chart home remedies
Hello dear, don't
Yes , Ayurvedic Medicine are work better in lipoma Need to know detail case history, health history, prakruti etc Without rule out root cause I can't suggest any medicine for ur condition Proper consultation is must Lipoma location ? Since how long u having ?
u can contact me for further information