Crown for teeths
Hello , please tell me how many years A (metal)crown can stay on front teeths?please tell me??? Soon

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..metal crowns are not the choice for front teeth. You need a full ceramic crown. Metal can last life time and even full ceramic crowns when done properly. Regards
Dr. Pranay
Dentist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello good evening In my personal opinion I will suggest all ceramic crown will be the best possible replacement option. The metal ceramic crown is not recommended for front teeth since after few yrs...the ceramic portion tends to chip off or breaks.. So choose after weighing the pros and cons each
Dr. Vidhu.S
Dentist 12 yrs exp Delhi
Any crown would stay as long as the underlying tooth is strong..the only concern in putting a pfm crown in front is that due to the underlying metal they appear opaque than your natural teeth and in case by any chance the porcelain chips off the metal is exposed which specially in front teeth is not acceptable at all..therefore aesthetically the best option would be to get a metal free crown done but cost wise they are expensive ..so if financial restraint is there then go u can go ahead with a pfm crown..
Dr. Lavish Gupta
Dentist 10 yrs exp Jaipur
METAL CROWN for front TEETH????..Sorry to say but who goes for metal crowns where aesthetic and smile value is at most priority.If money not problem go for ALL CERAMIC metal free Crowns spec for front teeth.Its life is best.
Dr. Mohammad Imran Khan
Dentist 9 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi building wil stay as long as its foundations are strong...as long as ur tooth is healthy it wil serve u good best of luck take care
Dr. Priyanka Sehgal
Dentist 6 yrs exp Jaipur
The crown on any tooth can stay as long as the tooth on which it is placed is healthy!!! May that be metal or ceramic crown.