Crown cemented backwards
I had my tooth root canaled and crowned with metal crown. It fell off after a few months. I had to go to a different doctor to get it repasted, which she did in ten minutes, except she placed it backwards that is the front side is placed in the back and vice versa. I told her something is really wrong and she would not agree. I immidiately knew the problem when i saw it in a mirror. Its causing a lot of issues including a gap between tooth and the crown, crown hurting the gum, bruiaing the cheek etc. What to do next. I dread going to the same doctor again. I dont want to lose my tooth.

Dr. Sanjay Muhury
Prosthodontist 7 yrs exp Kolkata
dont tense,, u wil not loose teeeth,, ur crown height may be less,, it can be fixed with postn core to increased the crown stucture to hold the prosthesis crown.. visit a prosthodonist from practo,,
Dr. Mohammad Imran Khan
Dentist 9 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi if doubt so have a second opinion best of luck
Dr. Chirag K Nebhani
Dentist 9 yrs exp Ahmedabad
See we can't judge without seeing the case, but if you are facing the issue, you can simply request her to check once if its ok or not, and if still you are not satisfied you can consult another dentist and if needed refix it, you will not loose your tooth in such case,do not worry about that.
Dentist
Get the crown removed & go for re-fixation.