Cronic Constipation

My daughter is having cronic constipation for a long time. At age of 2.5 a cornoscopie was also done at BLK hospital Delhi. Per current doctor's advice, giving Duphalac and Piclin/Picodril, but problem not resolved. Need to know to whom should be discuss in Pune.
views-icons 58 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You should fallow certain dietery modifications along with your medication....First of all you should start taking a high fibre diet, incorporate more of fruits, green leafy vegetables and salads in diet.. Drink plenty of water....You should always take walk after meals and follow daily workout regime....With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...if no improvements consult nearest physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?