Cranky, head, foot, stomach & back hot..
Hello, My baby is 6 1/2 month old. She got temp yesterday evening suddenly, also she became cranky. I gave her baby's liquid paracetamol 0.6ml. This reduced her temp a bit, but then again flared up to (arm pit) temp 100.5, i gave her 0.8ml again. This reduced her fever to 99.5. But still her head, foot, stomach and back were hot. I closed all windows and put blanket on her coz it was raining heavily. But i did put normal cold dampen cloth on her forehead.     Morning she felt ok, that is why i did not go to doc. Also it is raining. And now she is again feeling little warm. Her armpit temp is 98.8. Should i go to doctor?

Anything 100 and above is fever hence continue medication 8 th hourly for at least 3 days. Don’t stop dose by dose . Seasonal change fevers are normal and will subside by 3 days if not and reaching higher you’ve to take consultation.
Avoid mosquito bites at all costs.
Only net will be protective.