Cracking sound from jaw
Whenever I stretch my mouth or eat food there is a cracking sound coming and its really irritating now. Last month I suffered from typhoid and doc said that its deficiency of vitamins and the sound will go away. Its been one month and its still there. What can be the cause?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Is it just the sound or there is some pain also? Normally when there is movement at a joint there is some sound which is not audible. Consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

Normally it is not audible, but if you are having problem with sound, then it should be examined, there must be some problem.. Go to ENT doctor, they will solve your problem....