Lum near ass crack
I had a lump near my ass crack. Sometimes it is itching and some times getting pain. Also does green fuss is coming out of that lump. This makes me uncomfortable. Please suggest to which specialized doctor I need to check my problem. Regards, Raghu

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Your history is very insufficient and also without examination we cannot say anything about what's wrong exactly. It could be a pilonidal sinus, abscess also. Kindly consult a general Surgeon so that he can examine you and come to a conclusion as to what exactly is wrong and then further treatment can be done accordingly. Don't delay it further. Consult a general surgeon as soon as possible. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Manju Lihala

Consult a general surgeon for your problem.