Cough & chest congestion
Hi, my son is 2.7 yrs and started going school since 2 months. Before going to school, he was very healthy, I didn't even remember him suffering with cold. But now he catches cough n cold often. My Doctors medicine doesn't seem to work. Chest congestion is still there, though he is under medication for one week. he is suffering very much today without eating or sleeping. Really worried plz help. Any other alternative to reduce chest congestion.?

DR Rajeev Ranjan
Pediatrician 17 yrs exp Noida
Hi. Apart from medication u received from ur paediatrician plz add nebulisation with levolin. And do suppliment vitamin C rich food.to boost the immunity of child.try to avoid allergens causing the above problem.