Cough and cold
My daughter is having cough and we have nebulizer. I am giving levolin 2.5 ml. Please advise do I need add any additional inhalation along with it. She is just 7 years old.

Dr. Kalpesh Onkar Patil
Pediatric Surgeon 11 yrs exp Pune

I'm a pediatric surgeon, cough with fever or without n is there any significant improvement with medicines?  need clinical examination, never shift to any new drugs without any opinions

hey, levolin is levo salbuamol that is sufficient  for mild respiratory distress ,if the condition aggrevates you may have to switch on to another drug only after consulting doctor