Cough and cold
I have cough and cold from 6 days can I drink milk or not? And suggest best natural home remedies for cough and cold..Thanks in advance..

Take haldi shehad mixed together. Take ginger and chew it. Drink kali mirch laung tea and get well soon.

Take ayurveda medicines for this Not take lightly
Hi dear homoeopathic medicines will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services Take plenty of fluids and rest
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier.

Home remedies for cold during pregnancy