When to drink milk

What is best time to eat milk morning or night... can we drink milk after dinner immediately or we should wait for some time... if anybody is mixed pitta dominant and also vata prakrati then milk is good or not... also when we feel acidity drinking milk is recommended or not... also when we are suffering from constipation is it good to drink mil
views-icons 428 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on When to drink milk

drink luke warm milk mixed with desi cow ghee for acidity. dnt take salty spicy ,fruits,veg,food with tea coffe milk
Hay buddy, all it depends on ur goals of life, during childhood in d morning, during studies not at all at night, after marriage soon after sexual activity, at 40+ if still active on sports n ground can have in d morning, for cholesterol, skin issues n Allergy No, At 60+ with cow ghee before bed if no Asthma.... For Bull workers n sleeping well Buffalo milk, for intelligence intelctual work cow milk, for Hyper thyroidism sheep milk, for Beauty n skin care externally donkey milk. For Ascitis camel milk, for(TB n HIV pts) putting on Goat milk........Hope now u can choose better in ur life for u n ur keen.. feeel free to communicate
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Milk is good for health...you can take milk as you want or wish...it will help in relieving the symptoms of acidity or your constipation...you dont have to worry about it unless you have lactose intolerance....I hope I have cleared your doubts...thank you