Costochondritis
Doctor gave me this tablet when I went for consultation for Costochondritis Pantocid 1-0-1 (Before Food) Hifenac P 1-0-1 (After Food) Is that above tablet is  ok for Costochondritis (Center Chest Bone Pain & Upper Back Pain)

Yes hifenac is ok. But I give my patients different medicines for this
let me know if you would like to change your medicine
also get vitamin d and B12 injection
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hifenac is ok But need to add anti inflammatory medications also