Costochondritis
I have pain in my sternum which is called Costochondritis (Center Chest Bone Pain & Upper Back Pain) On Monday doctor gave me this below tablet and asked me to take it for one week But one week is over still I feel pain in my center chest bone is it ok take the for another week Pantocid 1-0-1 (Before Food) Hifenac P 1-0-1 (After Food) Kindly let me know if I can take for another week

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hello Kindly describe the kind of pain and symptoms you are having. The medication you have been prescribed is a painkiller which you can take if in severe pain. Kindly have your vitamin d level and thyroid function test done.
Kindly consult for further information