Costochondritis
After several tests doctor told me that i may have costochondritis. i haven't heard about it before. but i have constant chest pain in center and left side of my chest, arms and shoulders sometimes.. once in 1 month i get this symptoms.  and the chest pain is scaring me lot..  how to get rid of costochondritis.    (took ecg n echo absolutely normal)

Ok Costochonsritis means inflammation or swelling where your ribs join the bone in the centre called sternum
If the condition persists for long we need to investigate Get vit d level Anti ccp Ra factor Esr crp and Cbc
Consult with reports I will be able to help you out
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true