cardiologist-icon

Coronary artery diseases

Hello doctor , My husband who is 41 yr old have gone through PTCA and one stenting is done to LAD before a month.At a same time he was diagnosed with RCA with 90% blockage and doctors have advised for another stent.....my question is can't we clear this through homeopathy medicines

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here  on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Abhishek Khandelwal
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Jaipur

yes it can clear... go for itt, n please find a classical homeopath near for tht.. either b in touch
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
Hallo Ma Dr. A.K. Mandal here for your husband. May contact Dr through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for his characterized treatment. Probably he is taking 4/5 chemical drug due to PTCA which have side effect like gastrointestinal problems, sleepless ness etc. By homoeopathic treatment the chemical drug dependency shall reduce to nil but the treatment should be continued for a long period.
Dr. G Nirmal
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Chennai
Hello Madam, It's advisable to proceed with stent, after stenting you can take homeopathy medicine for preventing further worsening of the problem. Have a speedy recovery