Coronary artery disease
My mother is suffering from CAD since two months , the doctors have prescribed angiography to know the %age of clot, however the cretenene level is 2.0 as she is kidney patient too, what is the solution to this problem? Further if clot or block in the vessels or arteries is more than 50% ,what may be the treatment?
76 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
Review with all reports that you have done for better advice. Creatinine level and urea level both need to be known for proper decision. If Triple Vessel angiography shows any clot or block,than you have to consult cardiac surgeon. Check for blood for fasting lipid profile, hs-crp and PT/INR. Coronary Angioplasty with stenting is the best option,if clot is present and associated with symptoms of myocardial ischaemia or stable angina or unstable angina and LV dysfunction. Drug eluting stents are applied most commonly. Dual therapy stents have been latest one available with more efficacy. Consult any cardiac surgeon immediately with all reports. There is a well known english proverb, "A STITCH IN TIME SAVES 9". TAKE CARE.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.