Corns on my left shoulder
I have some small corns on my left shoulder, they are not painful usually, but i feel the size is growing though very slowly. I was ignoring it since last 4 to 5 years, but this time i saw the size is increased compare to that time. Is there any home remedy to remove it completely?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Sorry, haven't heard of corns on shoulders ever, kindly send pictures of the condition on follow up messaging so that it can be adequately diagnosed. Then accordingly treatment for your condition can be suggested. Hope this helps. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal