Cornea transplantation
My father is not able to see in left eye , doctors said to transplant the cornea.so much money is required for such operation and which is the best treatment.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello surgery cost is around 20-25K having said that i need to see the reports to guide you better
Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

There is no alternative treatment for a cornea transplant. So, ask around and find out the cost at different hospitals and make a decision. It is a small price to pay if your father regains vision.
Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Surat
If doctor has said to do corneal transplant then you don't have any other option.corneal transplant at my centre cost around 25000 to 30000.and I think it is not much high cost than the vision.