Cornea thickness is thin

My cornea thickness is 494-498 microns. Which is better ( ICL or PRK). My pupil diameter is more than 7.One hospital suggested ICL, one hospital suggested PRK .. another hospital said that my eye is not suitable for both ICL and PRK. Could you please help me with a solution. We have planned to go to Aravind hospital, Madhurai.

Doctor Answers (3) on Cornea thickness is thin

Dr. Raghavendra Bharati Thane | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
You have not mentioned the number/refractive error. The decision will depend on that and ant. Chamber depth.
Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik Surat | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
First thing you haven't mentioned your spectacle power which is most important factor for any refractive surgery.you have 2.7 to 2.9 astigmatism which means you will require toric icl. I generally don't prefer prk.it creats haze on cornea.so according to me either bladeless lasik or toric icl is the option.preferebly toric icl as it is reversible procedure if at all u are not comfortable then you can get it removed.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..... criterion for lasik is the corneal thickness must be more than 500 micron for safe lasik....but if it is between 480-500 micron bladeless lasik can be done... If it's still not possible you can use lenses ,so don't worry consult ophthalmologist .. Go to tertiary hospital....