Corn under the feet
Under my feet there is a corn (yellow hard thing) from past two months . How it happens and what i can do for that. As i am diabetic patient (recently got to know ). Please what should i do
75 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. Meet a Dermatologist to get the diagnosis confirmed. There are multiple treatment options for a corn.It depends on the facilities available at the clinic. To name a few, radio frequency , cryotherapy and curettage. The Dermatologist will suggest a treatment option based on the body part affected and considering merits and demerits of each procedure. Corn may recur after a treatment and you need to repeat the treatment. Preventive measures helps to prevent a relapse. Meet a Dermatologist to understand more about your skin condition. Hope it helps Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?