Corn on feet
I have got 2 corns on my feet and want to know the treatment for the same which cream to apply. I think it is mainly due to footwear I used however even after I changed, I didn't find any improvement.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Meet a Dermatologist to get it diagnosed for sure. Corn and warts are at times confusing. Once confirmed the treatment can be initiated. Usually salicylic acid based ointments are prescribed and if needed surgical paring is done for prompt removal. Measures to prevent recurrences should be taken. Hope it helps you.