Corn in toe finger.
As of now my using corn cap. But thats helping much out. It pains and i am unable to walk smoothly.
15 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

you will need to have it operated and removed. you will have to consult with a qualified dermatologist in person to get the procedure done.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.