Corn in my foot

There is a corn in my foot which causing me pain and irritation and its difficult to walking so give me any suggestion for the same and concern me a doctor for this problem

Doctor Answers (4) on Corn in my foot

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern, There are a few things that you can do for this issue, there are something called corn caps available in the pharmacy store, you can buy those and apply at the corn site. or there are salicylic acid preparations which you can apply over the area. usually, it resolves within a month, but if it doesn't then you need to consult a general surgeon to get it removed surgically. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Corn are usually very chronic and difficult to get rid off. It is better not to opt for surgeries, because there is a good chance of recurrence as they are very deep. There are many treatment options like salicylic acid, lactic acid creams available to treatment. Even superficial pairing can be done. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment. Conservatively stop wearing tight shoes. Wear comfortable shoes and cotton socks.
Hello. You take antim crude 30 and nitric acid 30 - 3 times daily for an extended period. Corn will go off permanently.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Physician
Happy the corn cap.
Advise is all written in the lay out
Apply for 1 week and than visit a Physician