Corn filled pus on foot

Hi doctor, having corn filled pus on left foot... though not painful but pus is coming out ....which ointment can I apply to reduce the infection. Corn has appeared in same place where I once got it removed by a doctor. Kindly hlp as I don't want to undergo surgery again. Thanks

Doctor Answers (3) on Corn filled pus on foot

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there. I can understand your concern. It's possible that the corn is back. As of now. I would say you clean the wound with a betadine solution and apply t-bact ointment. How ever I would suggest you not to delay your visit to the general surgeon for draining out the pus and other management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
1 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | General Physician
You can clean with hydrogen peroxide and use betadine ointment. Your surgeon will be able say whether it requires to be operated or not.
Dr. Gyaneshwar
40 yrs. of exp | Ghaziabad | General Physician
It is necessary to remove the corn & drain out all the pus by simple surgery. Go to a surgeon.