Corn in leg
I have a corn in leg. Firstly I have used corn cap. And after some days, I was using a salicylic acid and lactic acid component rich medicine in the affected portion after rubbing. But it is looking terrible. I have attached the photo of the affected portion. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Greetings. These are not corns. Who asked you to use corn caps....! These are viral warts or plantar warts - which Is a viral infection of the skin. This needs to be cleared by procedures like cryotherapy or radio frequency ablation. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards

Lactic acid symptoms in legs