Corn in foot
My husband having corn in foot since last 6 months he used corn caps for a while but that doesn't seems to be really effective and now it is very painful. I need suggestions and help on this, we wanted to go to a doctor but confused about it. Please help.

Don't worry...... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hello…pain may be due to secondary infection You may need proper antibiotics and surgical removal by dermatologist
Hello .we need to examine corn directly to assess the size of corn ..it may need surgical removal