Corn foot below my toe
Hi, I started using a corn cap on my left leg for the past 4 days. The surrounding area started to swell and become soft.its causing pain as well. Unable to walk properly on the left toe.left leg started to swell well. Please suggest a diagnosis.

Dr. Franklin Sujith Kumar

Hi thanks for the query,well by the look of the picture you sent it looks like you have a wart and not a corn.wart is a viral infection of the skin.see a dermatologist near you and they will suggest you treatment options.ablative procedure is the best way to get rid of it.ask for laser treatment.all the best.
Dr. Venu Kumari
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
Its looking like a plantar wart, take antiinflammatory medication for 3-5 days for swelling caused by corn cap,later wart can be removed by electrocauterization method or laser