Corn/Calluses in Feet
Actually my father have corn/calluses in feet... so can you tell me what should i do...because i tried corn caps..and home remedy already.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi Please use soft foot wear to reduce further stress on the corns. Use warm water to soak the feet and use a pumice stone to gently rub the feet to remove excess dry skin. Then use a thick moisturiser every night. Salicylic acid creams also help when applied overnight. If still not working meet a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe paring or cryotherapy