Corn/Calluses in Feet

Actually my father have corn/calluses in feet... so can you tell me what should i do...because i tried corn caps..and home remedy already.
views-icons 82 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Please use soft foot wear to reduce further stress on the corns. Use warm water to soak the feet and use a pumice stone to gently rub the feet to remove excess dry skin. Then use a thick moisturiser every night. Salicylic acid creams also help when applied overnight. If still not working meet a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe paring or cryotherapy
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?