Itchy and pain in feet
Hi I am getting itchy and pain in under feet. It be comes round shape. What is this? Is it foot corn? What are the treatment. I dont have any diesease like diabetes, bp.i have attached the foto of my feet

Yes it can be a corn, due to continuous pressure at a same point, for further details and treatment kindly consult a dermatologist
It's due to pressure...it will improve with medicine... for accurate diagnosis and information do direct online consultation
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.