Control Anger agression

I need to know some ways To control my anger aggresion and irritation. I really prefer to be alone. I don’t dislike people, or feel like they are not good enough to be my friend. I don't want to talk when I'm upset; I need to think. I don't know how to articulate thoughts and feelings without fully thinking about them first. So, when I am upset, I can't actually explain it to you anyways.

Doctor Answers (1) on Control Anger agression

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Dear student, anger and frustration are normal human emotions and are experienced by all of us, however where we differ are the manners of expression of angst and frustration. Modulation of internal emotions as per the external reality and societal expectations is a skill which can be learnt and mastered by individuals with age and practice.

Some of the skills, I will try and enlist here however if the distress to you is very high or the situation does not get better after these please have an in person consultation with a psychiatrist or a psychologist near you..
A. Leave the scene of anger for a brief while if events seem to be going out of hand.
B. Counting one to hundred forwards and backwards can help mitigate temporary anger
C. Drinking a cold glass of water in such a state will help you calm down
D. Deep breathing and focussing upon patterns of breath in escalated emotional state will help to bring down your emotions
E. Regular physical exercise/yoga/walk/jogging etc. can help you tame your emotional expression to your control
F. Rehearsing a situation beforehand can help your emotional modulation, it may also be helpful to practice in front of a mirror
G. Venting excess physical energy through kick boxing/ punching bag/ karate etc also form an effective measure for anger management
F. Thinking of alternative manners of effective emotional expression before and after an emotionally charged event will help you monitor and control anger in a better manner, it is very much like mastering a mental floe chart with each outcome being evaluated
G. Writing a letter/ diary to yourselves is likely to help you.
H. Above all recognition of the problem and active efforts to manage yourselves will help you..

Best if luck... Hope this helps you..
Seek a consultation with a psychiatrist or a psychologist if the above does not help you..