Continuous pain in toe
Hi, I feel continuous pain in my right foot toe. I suspect it is gout. What tests I should undergo ?
73 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Nayak
Joint Replacement Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
You need to do the following tests : - CBC -  ESR - S. Uric Acid
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?