Continuous loss of hair
I'm losing my hair continuously from last 1 year.. everyday 50-100 hair come down..it has become very weak even while combing it falls and also when i am lying on bed because of friction between hair and pillow..

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations as on public platforms, I cannot generate a prescription.
Sorry to hear that you are suffering from hair loss. Nowadays many Treatment modalities are there to help reduce hair Fall like tablets, lotions, Serums, injectable and Mesotherapy and Prp. The doctor has to decide which one is best or a combination may be tried . You can visit our website for proper insight www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com Regards