Doctor Answers (4) on Continuous cough
I can understand your concern.
I strongly suggest you do not take a long list of medications as suggested by one of my collegues here. Because of multiple reasons.
Without examining we do not know what you have and just blindly taking medications for every probable cause is not the right thing to do.
I believe you should only take medications as much is required. Not more nor less.
Kindly consult a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
2.Tab Augmentin 625 mg thrice daily after meals.
3.Tab Allegra M once at night after meals.
4.Syrup Ascoril LS 10 ml thrice daily.
5.Tab Dolo 650 mg as needed for fever and pain after meals.
6.Rest. Plenty of Soups. Warm water .
7. Warm saline Gargles thrice daily.
8. Steam inhalation thrice daily.
9. Cap vizylac twice daily after meals ( in case of loose stools).
10. If the problem is recurrent please Get the following vaccination . Influenza and Pneumococcal polysaccharides Vaccine.
11. Follow for 5 days and than re consult if necessary.