Continues mental stress

I m suffering from diabetes by last 8 month....the main reason is mental stress.which results in anger n depression.help me how to control my stress...

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Please do follow the instructions given by your GP or family Dr. Also consult a psychologist for a better resolution about the issue and lead a healthy and peaceful life.
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...you should follow a strict diet, avoid eating oily and spicy foods, avoid sugary substances like sweets and diary products since it contributes too much of calories...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..consult nearest psychiatrist for counseling they will do the needful.
Dr. Amit Jagtiani
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Agra
Diabetes and depression are often related to each other. Diabetes can lead to depression and depression can worsen diabetes control. I would suggest that you consult a psychiatrist for proper management of depression. You must also consult your physician for proper control of diabetes.