Consult about taking ashwagandha
Hello sir, my name is Satyam and I am 19 year old football player. I want consult about to taking ashwagandha for better endurance, recovery, sleep, strength and to improve height. Should I take it or not , if yes then please give your opinion about to take it in right time , quantity and how long I can take it.

Yes you can take it easily. It is a good herbal supplement with almost negligible side effects

Ashwagandha is nice remedy in Ayurveda. And, also it has more benefits. You can take daily with Milk. Nothing to worry.
Having Experience to Deal with this cases . Nothing to worry. You can Book a Consultation Here on Practo (Affordable Consultation) Will be Happy to Help You. For Further Assistance 84219,14274