homeopath-icon
Constipation problem
Incomplete passing of stool and also formation of gas. Usually due to incomplete passing of stool it takes 2-3 times to go toilet.

You case require detailed case taking and clinical examination,Take appointment here or You are welcome for whatsapp call/chat also on eight eight three zero four triple five eight nine
take appointment
take appointment

Yes Homeopathy can give you 100% results. Consult me online for detailed case history so that I can prescribe you selected medicine based on your symptoms similarity.
Take paid consultation.
It seems to be dyspepsia. It's related with the lower motility of the gut. It has to be treated internally with the help of Homeopathic medication and diet counseling.
you can contact me through online appointment for further assistance
Hello You will definitely be helped by homeopathy Need your detailed case for the same With proper diet and lifestyle modifications it can be v easily taken care of
consult me on PRACTO
Hello sir Constitutional homoeopathic treatment will be really effective in these problems as it treats patient as a whole and medicine given will stimulate your vitality and initiate natural healing process without any side effects I need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management
u can take nux vomica 30 2 times and see
Homoeopathic medicines will surely help you. You can consult me online.
Hello, I understand your concern. We have many good homeopathic medicines for constipation or unclear motions to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines. Please contact us directly through practo consult or practo call. Online consultation and medicinbes at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally. Warm Regards, Dr Amisha Mirchandani Nine eight one nine zero five five zero one four
What is your occupation?? Food habit?? Any addiction for drinking or tobacco???
Hi sir Yr complaints are due  ineffective peristalic movement in bowel. Constipation is due to Low fibre diet Low  water intake More intake of milk and cheese products Not attending nature's call and many more Untreated  constipation may lead to Haemorrhoids Anal fissure Faecal impaction Stress urinary incontinence etc Treatment is mandatory Homeopathic constitutional treatment will definitely help you to cure detailed case history is needed kindly WhatsApp on(eight zero one five three eight three two zero zero)for further consultation
It can be cured by homoeopathic treatment. You can consult me online. Till then take Nux Vomica 30
Hi dear constipation can have causes that aren't due to underlying disease. Examples include dehydration, lack of dietary fibre, physical inactivity or medication side effects. A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Homoeopathic medicine are very effective in your case.You can consult me on (nine nine four zero three one six seven seven eight))