Constipation
I am suffering from sever constipation in morning. When I wake up and go for the morning bowel,it is very hard to pass. I eat a banana empty stomach and an apple mid morning,with boiled rice, masoor dal,one or 2 fish,green tea,green beans,peas,snacks mostly. I do some brisk walk too. I am drinking 2-2.5 litres of water too. Kindly advice.

Hi there I understand your concern...First of all you should start taking a high fibre diet, incorporate more of fruits, green leafy vegetables and salads in diet.. Drink plenty of water....You should always take walk after meals and follow daily workout regime....With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...take syp duphalac 10 ml at night time with milk or warm water....Consult nearest physician or gastroenterologist they will do the needful.
You need few medicines to regulate your intestines. Also you need to follow a better dietary protocol.  Plenty of water. At least 3-4 litre daily.  Plenty of salads. Eat salad with every meals. Avoid oily , fried food. Eat plenty of fruits especially Apple and Guava twice daily.
private consult with me for detailed treatment protocol with medicines